ive been sick for the 1st time since pregnant!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sarah to be a mrs Posts: 349
woohoo i now feel like a pregnant woman :o)ll :hic :o)ll
Desert-Moon Posts: 1174
Yeahh!!!!! First time I puked I felt like that too. Luckily it only happened twice for me.
it wasnt great actually puking but it was reassurance to me that i am pregnant. do u think its too soon though? because reading over posts people have said that they werent sick til 7week plus. xx :lvs
Topolino Posts: 1659
Hi Sarah, I'm just under ten weeks and haven't been sick once! I almost fainted in the bank yesterday but ate a muffin and two croissants and felt much better!!! Hope you're not too sick. I'm petrified after reading some of the threads on here about people being so sick they have to go to the hospital. I like my food too much I think!
congrats on your twins topolino by the way xx yeah im scared to but at least im getting some syptoms now-ive only found out i was pregnant last sat so in one week ive been sick only once you might be the lucky ones not to have any morning sickness. i havent had any morning sickness just evening :o0 xx :lvs
007Babs Posts: 417
I think it varies for everyone Sarah. Mine came really early too and left before I was 10 weeks, so maybe you will be finished with it early too! I hope you don't feel too bad.
thanks for that 007babs i hope it finishes soon as i dont to be sick when i write my exams which end when il be 12wks gone. since last night, there have been no sickness or any feeling like im about to. xx :lvs
Ducky Posts: 2506
Don't worry, it can come and go and no, you're not too early. I wasn't sick often but felt nauseaus if I didn't eat regularly. Hopefully you will be lucky too! Best of luck
mammybean Posts: 10364
I have been sick a few times in the last few days mostly bile though which leads me to think that i am ot eating enough and not often eough. usually i am out when i get hot and feel a bit faint and nauseous, i grab a mars bar (which i normally dont like) and in about 5 or 10 minutes i feel fine again
thanx ducky and beanies for that im so pleased to hear from you beanies girl :o)ll :o)ll i was worried about you as i havent seen you on here for a few days but maybe you were on when i wasnt so thats why i missed seeing you.im glad your ok anyway xx :lvs