IVF chat?

Go to TTC with Assistance

little squishy
Major Wolly

Re: IVF chat?

Postby little squishy » Sat May 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Hi Emily
Best of luck with your first cycle!
Yea the needles are grand once you do it once or twice and get your head around them you'll be fine, there pretty much same as gonal f pain wise!
Bride I'm really not too sure, sorry edited to say it took over a week for my 1-2 to go up to 2-3 and plan to take another digi in a day or two, try not to worry too much. Why don't you try a first response Tomoro and then do another in a day or two to compare the lines, least then you'd be able to see whether it gets darker?
It's really tough going isn't it. my symptoms keep coming and going, I was feeling really nauseous last week but felt fine yest and today. Boobs stopped hurting yesterday but came back a bit today so like you I can't help but worry that they could disappear! Roll on the scans. What date is yours?
Formaly know as fifitrixiebell!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

bride03
Mini Wolly

Postby bride03 » Sat May 07, 2016 7:47 pm

I googled it today and said sometimes clear blood doesnt change as quick. I ll try first response tomorr and see.

My scan the 17th when is yours? Its so hard u think u get this far and still stressing.

little squishy
Major Wolly

Postby little squishy » Sat May 07, 2016 10:12 pm

Yea don't worry about the test and do the first resp tomoro, plus least you can keep the test as little reminders. Hate the way the digis only last a day, I hate seeing the words gone! Sad aren't i!
My scan is the 24th so exactly a week after you! Im away on hols next week so I'm hoping it'll keep my mind off it.
I really hope the week flies in for you too. Try plan to do lots of nice little things so you're not thinking too much about it all!

[/url]

bride03
Mini Wolly

Postby bride03 » Sat May 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Thanks feeling bit worried . Will get the first response and see. Ah thats lovely few days away b good for ye before the scan to keep u r mind off it

Emily2015
New Wolly

Postby Emily2015 » Mon May 09, 2016 12:20 pm

Thanks little squishy and congrats on your news! I think I'm on the short protocol. It's the E2 priming cycle with sims... I basically take estrogen tabs for a week from cd21 and then once af starts I begin the injections. I've read online that best results come from the long protocol but I'm trying not to look into it too much as I'll drive myself mad. So nice to have people to chat to as I haven't told any of my friends.. I feel like it might add pressure if I tell people. I think I'll see how the first cycle goes. Hope ye are all doing ok xx

pink bubbly
New Wolly

Postby pink bubbly » Mon May 09, 2016 8:02 pm

martina85 unfortunately was not the gel causing irritation defo AF but moving on and going to take a little break before we start frozen cycle. We are going to portugal for a week at the end of the month and are in the process of buying a house so will be moving in next 4 weeks also.
Congrats bride on your bfp great news, was it you who had the two good embies back ? just wondering as my doc said if we had a good one she would just recommend putting one back so we had one back and one frozen. Am hoping the frozen one is the good one. Suppose they all have their own recommendations.

John Walsh Guitar
bride03
Mini Wolly

Postby bride03 » Mon May 09, 2016 8:06 pm

We only had one embryo. We put 2 back in for previous cycle.

Yeah enjoy the break and the house before u face it again.

Im v nervous at the mo have period like crampy pain. Hopefully its normal

Smilinmaz
Mini Wolly

Postby Smilinmaz » Tue May 10, 2016 7:36 am

Congrats on the bfps girls :) love hearing success stories. Hope al goes well till your scan when you get to see the little beans!
Martina in with merrion and Hubbie gor referral to Tallaght for urologist...beacon would have suited much better actually but sure he loves having something else to give out about! Appointment is in July, we had to wait as his bloods were going to take 6-8 weeks cause they had to go to uk for chromosome testing.
Had scan in the high risk preg unit yesterday to see if I need stitch due to having had laser treatment for cervical abnorm. Was such a lovey experience (not) receptionist couldn't understand why I was there, asking 'are you pregnant? If not why are you here?' Then they forgot about me and I was sitting for an hour and a half before I went out and 'reminded' them. Consultant was lovely though and said he was happy I don't need one but to come back at 10 weeks to check again.
Found it very hard being surrounded by pregnant people. Had a tiny bit of hope they would miraculously see a baby on scan but if they did they don't mention and I'm sure they would have! ;)

little squishy
Major Wolly

Postby little squishy » Tue May 10, 2016 11:39 am

Bride03 I'm the very same as you been having crampy pains all week. It was the Same for me last time so I think its all very normal. I'm starting to freak out a little too as felt fine yesterday plenty of energy and boobs only slightly sore! This is a lot harder than I thought it would be! Roll on my hols for a distraction!
Emily I did short protocol and it was a success so really wish you the best of luck too. I didn't have to take pills before hand but just had to wait for AF to arrive then start injections! It flew by!

[/url]

bride03
Mini Wolly

Postby bride03 » Tue May 10, 2016 12:00 pm

Yeah i didnt think this part b this bad. I tested again today it finally went to 3+ weeks but i m still nerous roll on nxt tues!!

PreviousNext

Go to TTC with Assistance