IVF cycle 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fantac Posts: 4109
howdy - haven't ever been in here before - me and h2b aren't exactly in the baby zone as yet! hope this is an ok thing to post about - i'm not really up on the emotions of baby issues :-8 but my SIL has just got pregnant on their 5th cyle of IVF - its been pretty horrendous for them, they have a little boy who's 4 who was born at 26 weeks and he was very ill, but seems to be all ok now! so - they've been trying for nearly 4 years for number 2 and are so delighted now. just thought i'd post bout it cos its pretty exciting for our family and incase anyone in here was going thru the ivf thing too....
sunnyside Posts: 3164
wow that's great news. I'm sure they felt like it would never happen after all those attempts. hope all goes well for them
Gurtie Posts: 282
Wonderful news for your sisterinlaw but my god on the 5th Cycle that must have been very hard on them. We are being put forward for IVF so nice to hear some happy news :thnk
breeze Posts: 1175
Wow thats great news, hope all goes weel for them. Keep in touch and let us know whats happening
naughty Posts: 1144
ah thats brilliant news, how far is she gone? They must be soo happy it has happened finally
mummy bear Posts: 3824
ah thats great news :o)ll fair play to them both, my next neighbour is on their 7th cycle finding it so difficult,. nice to hear success stories too though