ivory ballet pumps

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mercury1 Posts: 82
Hi all, Anyone know where I could get a pair of satin ivory ballet pumps? Thanks a million
frostypiglet Posts: 78
Hey, Just found them online or dance world in Dublin may also have them.
midnightqueen Posts: 582
New Look in Drogheda had them in and they are very like the dessy ones. I was looking at a pair but they did not have them in my size. They were €30.00
Mrspiggytobe Posts: 281
[quote="frostypiglet":2ccptsk7]Hey, Just found them online or dance world in Dublin may also have them.[/quote:2ccptsk7] Love these!! Now where's h2b's credit card?!?
Mrs Tayto Posts: 305
How about these from Faith? [img:3m3a8tnu]http://www.faith.co.uk/images/default/en/catalogue/medium/288806.jpg[/img:3m3a8tnu]
blueswallow Posts: 1244
[quote="Princessmc":36dt9gy8]New Look in Drogheda had them in and they are very like the dessy ones. I was looking at a pair but they did not have them in my size. They were €30.00[/quote:36dt9gy8] They have them in Liffey Valley too, but not in my size either. :o(
mercury1 Posts: 82
Thanks girls, I actually tried on that pair in new look and they were incredibly uncomfortable! Any more suggestions? Thanks
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hey, Try Bhs online. I picked up a pair while I was in England lately for a friend but they're the wrong size so now I have them!! They're quie comfortable & only £20! x!
princess tinkerbelle Posts: 811
You can get them on ebay for about £10