Ivory lingerie for the big day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsdaisy Posts: 42
Hi Girls, Where will I find nice, but not fussy, ivory underwear?
excitednerjabride Posts: 869
saw a gorge ivory bra and knickers today in debenhams, def gona pick it up for the wedding day, really pretty(had suspenders and corset also--might get that for honeymoon--ooohlala)
mrsdaisy Posts: 42
Thanks a mil excitednerjabride!
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi girls i got my underwear yesterday in debenhams... they have 3 different ivory sets which are really beautiful.......and it wasnt too expensive either...
Delphinium Posts: 3027
Anyone wearing the Fantasie Ava range? I have the strapless moulded bra but went to Arnotts to get matching knickers and they only have huge Bridget Jones style support pants or a little g-string and nothing in between like a nice bikini or short. Anyone know if there's anything nicer about? I've seen the ivory stuff in Debenhams but it's a much lighter ivory than my bra. It's quite a cream ivory and even the other Fantasie styles don't seem to match it colourwise.
nix1 Posts: 374
are they debenhams stuff padded/non padded, lacy or what? Any pics from website?
mrsmaybride2010 Posts: 843
hi nix1 the ones i looked at were padded ones....they all had different detailing on it sorry couldnt post pics but here is the link to website