Menu

Ivory paper for booklets

Go to DIY

Sin16
Mini Wolly

Ivory paper for booklets

Postby Sin16 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:57 am

Has anyone sourced some ivory paper for booklets. I would need a big packet of it. Some places even ebay seems quite expensive.

Tashab77
New Wolly

Re: Ivory paper for booklets

Postby Tashab77 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:19 am

Have you tried Amazon? I got ivory pearlescent paper off them to do my booklets. I think I paid €25ish for 100 sheets (my booklets were one page pamphlets!) but they seem to have reams of plain ivory paper too.

Sin16
Mini Wolly

Postby Sin16 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:03 am

Thanks. That would work out quite expensive for the paper. Probably looking at 4 sheets per booklet and 100 books.

allsún
Mini Wolly

Postby allsún » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:52 pm

Cregal art in Galway is really great. They do two Size boxes for paper and card. You can put as much as you can fit into each box and it's a fixed price.i think I was about 11 euros for the bigger box, I fit probably about 150-200 sheets in the box.i can't quite remember. But I know it was the cheapest place I found and the paper was very good quality.

E.Rose
Mini Wolly

Postby E.Rose » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 am

To cut down your cost, perhaps have the nice paper for the front cover and normal printing paper for inside?

allsún
Mini Wolly

Postby allsún » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:19 pm

Also you could change the layout and or font size of you text so you use less paper. Two a4 sheets double sides in a booklet will give you 8 pages to write on.also you can do them on the Long side, they look nice like that too.

Service Finder
allsún
Mini Wolly

Postby allsún » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:24 pm

Also you could change the layout and or font size of you text so you use less paper. Two a4 sheets double sides in a booklet will give you 8 pages to write on.also you can do them on the Long side, they look nice like that too.

Go to DIY