Menu

Ivory paper for booklets

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sin16 Posts: 236
Has anyone sourced some ivory paper for booklets. I would need a big packet of it. Some places even ebay seems quite expensive.
Tashab77 Posts: 129
Have you tried Amazon? I got ivory pearlescent paper off them to do my booklets. I think I paid €25ish for 100 sheets (my booklets were one page pamphlets!) but they seem to have reams of plain ivory paper too.
Sin16 Posts: 236
Thanks. That would work out quite expensive for the paper. Probably looking at 4 sheets per booklet and 100 books.
allsún Posts: 253
Cregal art in Galway is really great. They do two Size boxes for paper and card. You can put as much as you can fit into each box and it's a fixed price.i think I was about 11 euros for the bigger box, I fit probably about 150-200 sheets in the box.i can't quite remember. But I know it was the cheapest place I found and the paper was very good quality.
E.Rose Posts: 188
To cut down your cost, perhaps have the nice paper for the front cover and normal printing paper for inside?
Also you could change the layout and or font size of you text so you use less paper. Two a4 sheets double sides in a booklet will give you 8 pages to write on.also you can do them on the Long side, they look nice like that too.
Also you could change the layout and or font size of you text so you use less paper. Two a4 sheets double sides in a booklet will give you 8 pages to write on.also you can do them on the Long side, they look nice like that too.