Menu

Ivory shoes for bridesmaids

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

maggie m Posts: 154
Hi girls i know there are few forums for this already but i just wanted to do a more recent one, any of ye see any nice ivory peep-toe shoes around, there for my bridesmaids so i need 4 pairs.prefably in galway,donegal and sligo area thanks appreciate any help :wv
Juciy Posts: 378
Have a look on these 2 websites - http://www.paradoxlondon.com/ http://www.rainbowclub.co.uk/ Have a look they have nice shoes......
garran9 Posts: 4401
www.girlsofelegance.co.uk :wv
Juciy Posts: 378
Ohh just a note to think about, i tried on Pink Shoes and i was a size bigger in the Pink shoes than normally, i am usually a 4.5 - 5 size in shoes and i was a 6 in the Pink ..... dont knwo weather it was just my foot but it might be somthing to remember !
jelly81 Posts: 18
I was in New Look yesterday and they had satin ivory peep toe shoes in stock! Don't know if there is one located near to you but its definetly worth a look. *) Don't know how how to post pics but I thought these were nice...they're from next code: KK http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/women/goingout/34/1
Thank u so much for ur replies girls really appreciate ur help,im goin into town 2mor so il check out new look and next they'l be in my price range, so hopefully il find something,thanks for that Jelly 81, Juciy i love the shoes on benjamin adams website but there way out of my price range unfortunatly, if they were for myself i might have paid that kind of money but not for bridemaids, Garran 9 nice shoes on that website but unfortunatly no ivory ones, thanks again girls O-O
garran9 Posts: 4401
[quote="maggie m":ooylc5tl]Thank u so much for ur replies girls really appreciate ur help,im goin into town 2mor so il check out new look and next they'l be in my price range, so hopefully il find something,thanks for that Jelly 81, Juciy i love the shoes on benjamin adams website but there way out of my price range unfortunatly, if they were for myself i might have paid that kind of money but not for bridemaids, Garran 9 nice shoes on that website but unfortunatly no ivory ones, thanks again girls O-O[/quote:ooylc5tl] Hiya Maggie M, I bought ivory shoes from that site but maybe they are all gone. Sorry :-8 :wv
HI Jelly81 Which Branch did you see those shoes in?went into new look in galway 2day and they had them but not in the sizes i need, they r fab shoes and they wud be perfect and very reasonably priced at only €18
jelly81 Posts: 18
Hi Maggie M, It was the branch in the Marshes Shopping Centre in Dundalk... You will get the phone no if you go on to the New Look website. Just had a look at the website there and they are available to buy online but it doesn't look like they deliver to ROI. O:| Did you ask the shop in galway whether they would be getting more in? *)
Hi Jelly81 Thanx for ur reply,ya i asked the shop in galway and she said she doesn't think so because there in their store since nov,i rang the shop in liffeyvalley aswell and they were all sold out of the ivory colour just my look,goin to letterkenny and derry at weekend so hopefully they might have some left in the stores up there,if not im sure il find something in the shops up there,the shops are brilliant thank u so much again for ur help il let ya know how i get on at weekend