jackass 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
im being dragged against my will to jackass 3 tonight will it be as bad as i am imagining??
BB1 Posts: 752
Have to say Im a bit of a fan of Jackass, betya you'll laugh!
i hope so!
ginger nut Posts: 5989
totally off the point but your avatar is soooo cute!
dats my baby xx!!!Not actually her coz i couldnt fit a pic of her on it but its exactly same as her
ginger nut Posts: 5989
she's lovely (or at least her body double is! - i'm sure she's a beauty too). I'd love a puppy but we're about to start building an extension (well, when we get the plans done, planning permission got and found a builder who's not a complete cowboy!) Give her a little hug from me :xox
niamhie wonder Posts: 249
Girls how do I get one of those avatar things?
copy and paste a little pic from the internet but it has to be really smalll then go into ur profile and paste it into the part where it says the image must be smaller than...i cannot remember the exact name but its easier than gettin a ticker! and if the other girl(4got ur name) gets a puppy let me know and defo get one like millie theyre the best! im not biased i swear
by the way it was jackass 2 and it was soooo funny ive never laughed so muck 3/4 of it was brill then there was the horrible parts u couldnt watch-vomiting and people stickin fish hooks through their mouth..