Jamie & Jools Olivers new baby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
They had another girl and named her Petal Blossom Rainbow! I acutally joked the other day that if I had a girl I would call her Rainbow. I guess they got in there before me!
Emme Posts: 4735
Petal, Daisy and Poppy. Kinda nice in a weird way! As far as unusual names go they're not shameful! My baby name book has 'Sundancer'. I'm not 100% sure about it - might do a poll!! :o0
babybuttons Posts: 886
i LOVE the name sundancer. we have that picked as a name for boy or a girl. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 i reckon social services would get involed for cruelty to children if named child that. Petal Rose was not too bad (for a celeb) but the Rainbow at the end. do they not think of the child when naming them its unfair.
mrs mammy Posts: 1487
I wouldnt normally go for these kinds of names but I like it, its nice when you put the three sisters names together, nice that they are all named after flowers.
Emme Posts: 4735
So is Mrs. Buckets sisters! Hyacinth, Rose, Violet, Daisy. Actually love the name Violet. Violet & Hazel would be pretty together.
thats amore Posts: 714
[quote="Emme":izpl78lb][b:izpl78lb]So is Mrs. Buckets sisters! Hyacinth, Rose, Violet, Daisy.[/b:izpl78lb] Actually love the name Violet. Violet & Hazel would be pretty together.[/quote:izpl78lb] :o0 first thing i thought of when i heard about petal oliver!
justwaitin Posts: 2462
ah thats great for them i read her book nine to one and its a lovely read, not to bad on the names.
mrsodo Posts: 1292
I'm so happy for them. Remember seeing Jules interviewed after they announced the pregnancy, she was saying how she use have to drive up and down the country after Jamie whenever she was OV, while they were trying. That's dedication! I'm not a big fan of Petal Blossom myself, but I think it suits them and their family. I do love Daisy Boo though, what a sweet name.