january tccers..any symptoms??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stjude Posts: 121
I am 5dpo at this stage I think.. symptoms..yesterday - an odd twinge - weird feeling in womb (hoping this is the womb preparing itself!!) Today this morning loads of cm (not usual for me) Feeling wet down there - like AF coming really weird sensation in where I think the womb is situation down behind bellybuttonand its like AF due and odd stab on pain left side. however it is too early to have symptoms and at the same time its too early to get af... very hungry but nothing unusual about that!!
Mrs. Taz Posts: 1216
Only 3 DPO the days are going by so slowly. Finger crossed for all on the 2WW :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
stjude Posts: 121
i know baby dust xx
NotHere Posts: 10273
I am 11dpo and have had the following for the last week (some on and off, some constant) headaches, twinges in side Bloated swollen stomach (has been constant) Stomach also feels very heavy (have never felt like that before) af type cramps bleeding gums Having bouts of feeling very sick Tested yesterday got BFN and won't test again now until Thursday. I feel like the signs are right but at the same time don't feel like I'm lucky enough for this to happen so soon (4 months but this was the first month we gave it our all) Like I said to Mrs. Taz, if I am not pregnant this month then I vow to never claim any twinges/pains etc are 'symptoms' again!! :o0
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Like butterfly for BFN yesterday. AF was due Saturday. Feel sickly today. No sign of AF yet. Tummy feels off today, maybe she's on her way.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
No symptoms but have had a faint positive on a HPT (clear blue) - fingers crossed. I honestly think everyone's body reacts v. differently. Buckets of babydust to us all!
Sassy Posts: 2269
I have had a few symptoms but i am on day 50 today and have had 3 BPN's so maybe they where in my head but i still have a few, like headaches stomach feeling heavy (feels like AF has arrived so keep running to loo) alot of cm twinges/cramps in sides
Just adding to my long list!!! :wv I am 11dpo and have had the following for the last week (some on and off, some constant) headaches, twinges in side Bloated swollen stomach (has been constant) Stomach also feels very heavy (have never felt like that before) af type cramps bleeding gums Having bouts of feeling very sick Lot of CM (but has dried up a bit now) Feeling VERY hungry today Feeling like I need to pee a lot (today too!) Tested yesterday got BFN and won't test again now until Thursday. I feel like the signs are right but at the same time don't feel like I'm lucky enough for this to happen so soon (4 months but this was the first month we gave it our all) Like I said to Mrs. Taz, if I am not pregnant this month then I vow to never claim any twinges/pains etc are 'symptoms' again!! :o0
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
tum tum feels crappy today Keep going to the loo, dread that incase I see AF. Thankfully it hasn't arrived yet but have all butterflies in my tummy. Like a nervous sensation.
[quote="MRSMMC":33bv4ram]tum tum feels crappy today Keep going to the loo, dread that incase I see AF. Thankfully it hasn't arrived yet but have all [b:33bv4ram]butterflies [/b:33bv4ram]in my tummy. Like a nervous sensation.[/quote:33bv4ram] I'm just there to torment you, ha ha ha (evil laugh!) >:o) Actually same as you MRSMMC, got cramps today again but because it's getting nearer to evil witch date I'm getting worried that it is her and she'll arrive early :o(