jedward how old to take DD to see them?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lilybelle Posts: 424
DD birthday is soon and i just was looking on line to see if there was a show or something i could take her too i went onto ticket master and i see Jedward are in INEC in killareny in august. i meantioned it to DH and he wondered was she too young to go to see them she is 8. now she claims to like them but i think the only song she knows is lipstick and i wouldn't say she she even knows that song apart from the courus but she enjoys singing and music ans is always making up her own songs etc what do you think is she too young yet.
:o)ll bump sorry girls to bump this up there must be some jedward fans out there somewhere to give me some advice
katiemomma Posts: 2690
Hi, I took DD last august for her 6th birthday. There was way younger than her there. I think 8 is a perfect age. DD only new them from xfactor and the odd song line. But leading up to it we listened to their album and had a fun week in the lead up to it. Their road manager is fantastic and comes out before jedward and gets the crowd going and standing up clapping shouting stamping feet etc. giving away a few freebies along the way. Both myself and DD had a brilliant night. You will know most of the songs anyway as they are all covers. I would highly reccomend going. They give it their all and you just have to laugh when they start talking over each other. You will enjoy it
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Hi lilybelle I went to see Jedward in the O2 last year and there were plenty of kids who were much younger than 8, the venue is well managed so everyone had a ball. I'd imagine the INEC would be similar, they always have concerts on. Jedward are a great act for kids, very funny and high energy, enjoy!! :wv
Just realised its in the INEC that is where I saw them. Its brilliant as it feels like a proper concert but not as big of a crowd so for your dd I think its perfect. Im considering going again with DD . Tickets are gone up. They were €25 last year.
thanks ladies :thnk :thnk have just booked the tickets for herself and myself can't wait to see her face when we give them to her on her birthday gonna pick up a cd of them and have a bit of a practice run in the lead up learn a few lines :o)ll
Have a fab time! Enjoy the practicising, ye will have great craic