Jedward

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SandyClaws Posts: 3108
met them today and they're such nice boys, the cuteness of them. one of them told me i looked lovely the other told me i should marry him. such cute flirtation and theyre so friendly to all the kids that were there (even if the security guard was rude as f*ck)
gottabfp Posts: 5641
oh where di you meet them?
MissSplendid Posts: 250
I've always thought that they look like really genuine, down to earth lads...Not taking their fame for granted... :wv :wv Which is great in this celebrity driven world!!.. :o)ll :o)ll
SandyClaws Posts: 3108
in hmv kilkenny. if i was their parents id be so proud of them. theyre so cute and funny and they were so pleasant to everyone
JMBvideos Posts: 511
As far as I know they are at Heartbeat City in Tullamore tomorrow (Wednesday) in case anyone is interested :wv
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Aw I think they are lovely. They are happy, doing what they do, not hurting any one so more power too them!!! Did you see John interrupting your man on the news? Brilliant.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Here it is
yippeeme Posts: 2139
ha that news thing was hilarious! :o0 :o0
Terri1 Posts: 1158
haha that's hilarious! I think they're great! Hope they make a good few quid out of it!
lovebug997 Posts: 4034
I still can't see how they got so far in a singing competition but I say fair play to them. They played at the Dunbrody festival in New Ross at the weekend and a friend of my mam's was there with his daughter. He said they were really nice too and spent ages with the kids taking pictures and signing autographs etc. He said they're really down to earth and said they must have great parents that are keeping them grounded and telling them to milk it for all it's worth now because it won't last forever.