Jenny packham eden wanted please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mathilda Posts: 4
Hi all, I would like to buy Jenny Packham Eden from a lovely bride who is finished with it. I am interested in the ivory version size 8 - 10. I think it's just gorgeous but sadly it is beyond my budget. My wedding is next summer so maybe someone out there will be wearing it before then and would like to find it a good home afterwards... Also interested in Claire Pettibone's Kristene and Crescent, stunning but also beyond my budget. Thanks in advance x
sfd Posts: 41
Hi Mathilda, I am getting married in nov & have ordered the ivory version of JP Eden in a size 8. I may be interested in selling it afterwards . . . just not sure how I'll feel about it yet! So if you're still interested after nov let me know!
Mathilda Posts: 4
Oh cool! Thanks for getting back to me. You must be so excited, it's such an elegant not-your-standard-wedding dress, i fell in love with it when i tried it on. Also prefer it in the ivory - pics online don't do it justice in my opinion. I know it would be hard for you to let it go but I guess it might help justify the cost in the long term. If I can't find it second-hand I'm going to have to buy it and then try to sell it afterwards..keep me posted on your plan xo
I agree - the photos on the JP website don't show it off well at all. Have you seen these photos from a WOL article a few months back? Think it looks better in them. Hope these pictures work! Once I tried it on there was no going back! Although I did love some of Claire Pettibone's dresses too. [attachment=0:1ns3txwr]Eden dress Jenny Packham.jpg[/attachment:1ns3txwr]
eden2 Posts: 4
Hi Sfd, do you remember the link where you found those gorgeous photos of JP Eden? I've searched and searched to no avail and really want to see the whole article. Thanks in advance!!
maouise Posts: 83
Photos are in an article called 'vintage glamour photo shoot'. Sorry not sure how to attach a link, but you should find it by searching the title :)
These are the links to the 2 vintage glamour photo-shoots:
eden2 Posts: 4
Thanks so much for posting those links. Does anyone have any links to real brides wearing Eden? I'm thinking of buying Eden and would love to see some real brides in them. Google has given me no results! Thanks girls! :heartbeat:
capet Posts: 71
Hi eden2, I just see a real wedding on style me pretty (stylemepretty.com)where the bride is wearing eden, not sure what colour, don't think it's the ivory version. It's called woodland farm wedding by love me do photography, it was just posted today. I'm wearing this dress, and maybe I'm a little deluded but I think it looks better in real life! It seems to sit a bit funny or something in some of the pictures!
smiles12 Posts: 76
Deleted by me!