Jesus lads...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tweeness Posts: 340
...I'm 10 days off the wedding, can't sleep & have *desperate* butterflies when I wake!! Anyone have any remedies - apart from Rescue Remedy (i've been on that since day one!!)- because I'm not seeing me sleeping the night before & I'm mad worried I'll be knackered on the day itself!!!! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
HarmattanRose Posts: 1444
You could try Kalms. I think they have night ones as well, though I find the ordinary ones help me sleep any way. I think they are great and they should deal with the butterfly feeling in your stomach. :wv
MrsKA Posts: 878
I didn't sleep the night before the wedding and I was full of life on the day. The wedding day just flies you won't have time to feel tired. Try and relax and enjoy the run up to the day.
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
[quote="HarmattanRose":3brah8uq]You could try Kalms. I think they have night ones as well, though I find the ordinary ones help me sleep any way. I think they are great and they should deal with the butterfly feeling in your stomach. :wv[/quote:3brah8uq] I found them great when I was studying 4 exams & cudnt sleep the night before an exam. :wv
Lady loves chocolate Posts: 433
Hey Tweeness A couple of things that might help -getting some exercise later in the evening walking, gym etc which should tire you out Having a bath just before bed I find reading really helps to calm me down Hope you find something that works, enjoy the build up
Katie103 Posts: 306
I always find a good walk can help. Go out around 9pm or so for a good hours walk (not a stroll, bit of a power walk). It's a great walk to relax and make yourself tired at the same time. Also good to get some fresh air too!
anonymousbridetobe Posts: 1563
mrs dalloway Posts: 112
Try a few drops of lavendar oil on your pillow and/or if you're having a bath before bed, put some lavendar oil in that. Good luck catching some zzzs
popple Posts: 1368
[quote="superstarshejay":3ssrn4fo] HTH and wishing you lots of zzzz's[/quote:3ssrn4fo] I always wanted to know what HTH means?? can someone explain to me? :-8 Reading always helps me sleep too... i have often fallen asleep with the book in my hand... :o0
Mrs.July0408 Posts: 1842
HTH - Hope that helps. HTH!!! :o0