Jim Hjelm Bridal Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2010 bride! Posts: 33
Hi Ladies... I'm looking for a bit of help please. I'm newly engaged and I'm about to start trying on wedding dresses. I really like the dresses by Jim Hjelm. Can anyone tell me what Bridal Shops stock them. I am based in Limerick and will travel . I know a shop in Dublin that stocks them but if I could find somewhere closer to home it would be great. Thanks O-O
NY07 Posts: 90
hi 2010 Bride!!! Welcome to WOL. all i wanted was Jim Hjelm too, believe it or not they stocka selection of his lines in Aphrodite in Newcastle West!!! Have the cheque boolk ready :o0 Good Luck!!!
daisy1101 Posts: 238
Hi 2010 Bride! I :lvs :lvs :lvs Jim Hjelm bridal dresses They stock them in BridalWraptures in Dublin and Aphrodite in Newcastle west as NY07 said but they only have certain dresses. I couldn't get the dress that I wanted so had to buy it from a bridal store in New York. Ray Michael events in Leitrim also stock them. I don't know what dresses they have but they didn't have the dress I was looking for. They said they could order it in but were charging over double the price that I could get it for in the states, so I chose to get it there instead. Hope that helps, if you need anymore info just pm me!
2010 bride! Posts: 33
Thanks for the info ladies. Have my 1st dress appointment made for this weekend is Aphrodite. Fingers crossed. Bridalwraptures have the dress I want but not the colour, they have it in champagne and it's on sale for €500. What are the chances. I might try on a dress or two in differant colours ... who knows Chamapagne might be the colour for me. :o0
daisy1101 Posts: 238
pm'd you 2010 bride! :wv
B2B10 Posts: 80
Hi Bride 2010, I.ve bought Jim Hjelm dresses for my BM from Bliss in Raheen. They stock them. They are really nice dresses and classy looking. Good luck with your search