Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses - price increase????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

honest woman Posts: 322
I've been ringing around trying to find the best prices for BM dresses. I rang a couple of places up north today, and they told me the prices have gone up for Jim Hjelm today. I rang a shop in Drogheda last week and they also told me the prices would be going up mid-feb. Anyone know if theres going to be a price hike across the board in all the shops that stock Jim Hjelm??
tanksnews Posts: 175
theres a post somewhere else about this - in fashion and beauty I think - from dundalk bride saying there is to be an increase but I thought it was the end of month! I was delighted when I read it Id paid for mine the day before!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
I was told by two shops in Dublin during the week that the price was going up on Monday....
kellyk Posts: 634
Get them from the U.S websites - save about 30% even including postage! worth a look particularly in these times!! :-8
honest woman Posts: 322
Aw crap..... :o( kellyk - i looked up gownsales for buying dresses online, but I think I wouldnt save that much, by the time I pay for customs, i think the saving is only 100 euro. Better than nothing I guess ......
buttercupbabe Posts: 1224
I just ordered my bridesmaid dress from gownsales today. saving 240E before customs!!! definitely worth doing