Menu

Jim Hjelm Bridesmaid Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MMAB Posts: 589
Hi Girls, I was just wondering if Jim Hjelm bridesmaid dresses are expensive?
Milly2008 Posts: 537
Haven't come across them yet - sorry. Have had a quick look at bridesmaid dress and the prices really vary depending on the designer and also where you buy. Noticed that some bridal shops in Dublin charge up to €200 more for dresses compared to bridal shops outside Dublin. It's crazy - I'd shop around as much as possible.
MMAB Posts: 589
Thanks Milly, we are starting the search at the weekend, I have a good idea of what I want but its the price of them Im afraid of, I may order them online, but Im a bit wary of it.
Milly2008 Posts: 537
When are you getting married? I'm not until Aug but my bridesmaid won't go dress shopping until January when the new styles are in. I'll have to get her to the shops earlier as I want to decide on the colour. I never bought on line but a few people on line have said that they ended up getting great deals. I would get the reference number in the bridal shop and check out on line the price difference. As long as you order well in advance it will give you plenty of time in case of alterations.
mini1 Posts: 47
hi MAJO i ordered a jim hjelm bridesmaid dress. got it in bridal wraptures. it was 346 euro with no alterations included. it was 360 euro in a shop in edenderry. a little more then what i was going to pay but they are lovely dresses and could definitely be worn again