job offer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Kitty Posts: 914
Hi guys I'm just back from an interview and I just got word that they thought I'd fit really well with the Co and they want to offer me the job. I'm sooooo scared as it's the first interview since I walked out of my previous! (Probably seen me whinging on my prev post) And I'm afraid as once bitten and all that. Its also a contract role with a view to perm which i've never had to do before. Any advise??
kellyc Posts: 1300
Congrats good on you, well if you think it seems like something you would love then go for it. Just cause its your first interview dosent mean ur not going to love it. How were they?
Little Kitty Posts: 914
They seemed lovely tbh, I'm weighing it up as we speak so will get back to them tomorrow. It's initially a contract which I know the h2b isn't going to be so keen on but anyhow.
Sunbeam Posts: 2721
Septbride - well done!! It may just be a contract but it's better than nothing, and you can always keep lookig for other jobs in the meantime in case this doesn't work out!! Fingers crossed for you but as I'd love you to get a suitable post. Congrats!!
MarieB Posts: 556
Well done septbride07 [quote:276xc1or]They seemed lovely tbh[/quote:276xc1or] Go with your gut instinct. That's probably no help what so ever, but from reading your post, I kinda think you do want to go for it. Best of luck :thnk
PinkLady07 Posts: 399
Well Done Girl, thats brill! You must be brill in Interviews for them to give that feedback straight away!! Thumbs up so far!!
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I was against contract too but now revising my thoughts...... gives you a chance to decide if YOU want them!
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Congrats, I think you shoudl give it ago. You can always stay looking if you don't like it. Well done.
Trooper Posts: 2155
Well done!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Well done, maybe the fact that it is a contract would give you a chance to see if you liked it and if you felt it wasnt working out you could always leave