John Daly Photographer, WEXFORD

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groom 08 Posts: 14
Hi there, Can any one give me info on John Daly Photographer wexford, I love his website & his shots look so natural, Can anyone else give me a recommendation for him? Is he relaxing/ easy going? Worth the price etc? Thanks in advance Wollies!!
Quinn2Be Posts: 177
can't really give a reccommendation as haven't used him yet....but we have him booked for ours we have seen his work as a friend of mine used him and really liked his work from talking to him he seems very relaxed, and my friend said he was brilliant on the morning, not stressing anyone out at all...instead he was helping out with things!
Groom 08 Posts: 14
Thanks for that Quinn2b, Can I ask, did you find him expensive in comparison to other photographers? And are you going with the Book?
Quinn2Be Posts: 177
haven't got the final quote yet....as kinda want to get parents ones and stuff no going with the reportage, but I know people who went with other people for the book and they were the same price if not more! the great thing about him is he gives you non copyrighted photos on CD after the wedding! I think anyway!! :)