John Terry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Terri1 Posts: 1158
Now that CBB has ended, i'm now obsessed with the John Terry saga! His poor wife (but he's been caught before with women and she still married him) and poor kids. Talk about s******g on your own doorstep...his best mate's ex-partner...and she's his wife's friend.
SpringChicken Posts: 666
[quote="Tiredgal":27ru9yc1]Now that CBB has ended, i'm now obsessed with the John Terry saga! His poor wife (but he's been caught before with women and she still married him) and poor kids. Talk about s******g on your own doorstep...his best mate's ex-partner...and she's his wife's friend.[/quote:27ru9yc1] And she's not even good looking. She's as bad as him.
wifin Posts: 4761
Yep and she got pregnant and he paid for the termination. Then he gave her £20000 after it to make her feel better. Nice. He's a keeper alright [img:1vjik2a9]http://www.myparentconnection.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleye0011.gif[/img:1vjik2a9] Edited to add: she is as bad as him. She has a little one as well
*Lexi* Posts: 2600
if his wife doesnt leave him after this she is a fool O:|
CalamityJane Posts: 783
I agree that they are both in the wrong for having the affair, but I don't think the abortion thing needs to be mentioned.
happieout Posts: 3111
[quote="FancyPants09":lrdi8y30]I agree that they are both in the wrong for having the affair, but I don't think the abortion thing needs to be mentioned.[/quote:lrdi8y30] Why not? They killed an innocent child. Much worse than having an affair surely.
CalamityJane Posts: 783
[quote="greeniegirl":205otpas][quote="FancyPants09":205otpas]I agree that they are both in the wrong for having the affair, but I don't think the abortion thing needs to be mentioned.[/quote:205otpas] Why not? They killed an innocent child. Much worse than having an affair surely.[/quote:205otpas] Because I think it's a private issue and they must have had their reasons. Nobody makes that decision lightly - even if they are famous footballers having affairs. It is not up to us to judge.
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
its all over the papers today, sounds like his wife though knew he wasnt to be trusted as its reported that this wasnt the first affair he had
Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
he's an absolute scumbag if you ask me >:o( >:o( i never liked him but this just puts the final nail in the coffin for me O:| O:|
Sweetmum Posts: 2146
so many of them play away dont they?they think their god's gift to women!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8