Johnnie Foxes

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SummerDays Posts: 665
Hi everyone. Just wanting some advice. A group of around 10 - 15 of my family and friends are thinking of travelling to Johnnie Foxes the week of our wedding. We are trying to work out the best way to get there and most improtantly return! Dont really want everyone to drive, so do you think it would be better to go for a coach hire or can you organise taxis to get people back? Thanks
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Maybe a mini-bus would be best,im not really sure as I havent been in years.
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
the only way i know up to it is through old bawn in tallaght. if you get to the old mill pub in old bawn its on your right go through the set of traffice lights keep going straight through 2 roundabouts at 3rd take a right, keep going straight go throught roundabout, you'll see hunterswood on right keep going straight through next roundabout, straight ahead you will come to a stop take a left, up the big hill at top of that take a right and its about 5-10 minutes to view point, then there are signs to jonnies foxes from there. you should stop off at view point look over dublin its fab real romantic. id say you could possibly be better getting a coach as he would know exactly where to go. hope this helps.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
You could probably get taxis no bother, I'd just make sure you book them in advance. But with the cost of taxi's for 15 people it might be cheaper to hire a mini-bus.
hopeful1973 Posts: 4385
I'd say it'd be easier to hire a mini-bus - it'll bring your guests there and it'll be waiting for them to bring them home again - taxis are a bit more hit and miss...