Joke's............... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lizzy1 Posts: 4128
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
milis Posts: 7998
:o0 :o0 That one with the 47 year old reminds me of a joke the boys in school used to tell. bet you a pound I can touch your chest without moving. Grab a feel, then hand you the pound!!
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
[quote="Milis":g2r9r8jy]:o0 :o0 That one with the 47 year old reminds me of a joke the boys in school used to tell. bet you a pound I can touch your chest without moving. Grab a feel, then hand you the pound!![/quote:g2r9r8jy] Milis, I think you and my h2b's paths may have crossed at one stage or another... he used to say, "I bet you a dollar I can make your boobies jiggle without touching them... here's your dollar!" He was always broke.... >:o( Anther friend of mine (female) arrived to a party, came up to me and said "Have you been weighed recently??" I said no and she proceeded to grab my boobies and shout.... "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!" :o0
graceface Posts: 3632
[quote="Squeek":3965j2cq][quote="Milis":3965j2cq]:o0 :o0 That one with the 47 year old reminds me of a joke the boys in school used to tell. bet you a pound I can touch your chest without moving. Grab a feel, then hand you the pound!![/quote:3965j2cq] Milis, I think you and my h2b's paths may have crossed at one stage or another... he used to say, "I bet you a dollar I can make your boobies jiggle without touching them... here's your dollar!" He was always broke.... >:o( [b:3965j2cq]Anther friend of mine (female) arrived to a party, came up to me and said "Have you been weighed recently??" I said no and she proceeded to grab my boobies and shout.... "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!" [/b:3965j2cq]:o0[/quote:3965j2cq] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: I am SO doing that to my BF tomorrow... :o0