Jon & Kate Plus 8

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

busybee07 Posts: 959
Does anyone watch this? Ive been watching it since I went on mat leave and found out they have filed for divorce just after their 10th wedding anniversary.
Minnel Posts: 202
Ah, I am sad to hear that. They seemed like such a together couple. I suppose the strain they must have been under all these years has been unreal.
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
I use to love watching this.But since the new series started I have gone off kate big time,shes a bit of a pain in the backside,doesnt seem to give Jon a minute.Anyway havent sceen it in weeks now cause flipping NTL got rid of Discovery h+h O:| >:o(
aylala Posts: 3673
have never seen it but it sounds like something i would watch. Is it a newly weds type on reality show
happy angel Posts: 928
awe im so gutted
Babylou Posts: 724
[quote="Missy-Moo":1dma8oed]I use to love watching this.But since the new series started I have gone off kate big time,shes a bit of a pain in the backside,doesnt seem to give Jon a minute.Anyway havent sceen it in weeks now cause flipping NTL got rid of Discovery h+h O:| >:o([/quote:1dma8oed] Missy you can watch most of them on youtube :wv Sad for the kids... Jon apparently had an affair with a school teacher :ooh
Babylou Posts: 724
[quote="Aylala":37d9pry2]have never seen it but it sounds like something i would watch. Is it a newly weds type on reality show[/quote:37d9pry2] It's a show about a couple with twins and sextuplets. Heard there's another couple with sextuplets making a new show
misssaucie Posts: 258
[quote="Missy-Moo":3s3vw829]I use to love watching this.But since the new series started I have gone off kate big time,shes a bit of a pain in the backside,doesnt seem to give Jon a minute.Anyway havent sceen it in weeks now cause flipping NTL got rid of Discovery h+h O:| >:o([/quote:3s3vw829] Totally with you on this one Missy-Moo... she started off as sweet as pie and a normal mum overwhelmed by the kids but in the new series she came across as a control freak and never gave poor Jon a break. Anyway where in the name of God did the chap find time to have an affair :ooh
Daisyboo Posts: 1347
Yeah were did he find time,and the engery for that matter :o0 .I read on another forum that Kate supposedly had affair with her bodyguard,not sure if its true or not,or just all gossip.
emma1980 Posts: 2219
he was seemingly caught having an affair...as far as i can remember he's now living with the other woman.