Ju Ju Be - Changing Bag

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

fifteensept Posts: 565
Girls, Just wondering whats ye think of the below Changing Bag I have been looking for one for ages because I bought the Strawberry Quinny Quzz I wanted something nice to match but not over the top either its expensive I think for a changing bag but is it worth it please let me know you feedback if you have one or puchasing one. Whats the best website to buy these bags from Ireland - UK [u:3qvcm2he]http://www.jellybean.ie/display_product.php?product_id=103[/u:3qvcm2he]
Dora the explorer Posts: 1570
No idea where to get it but its lovely :lvs
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Pm'ed you :wv
Forgottenpassword Posts: 1078
I have that bag in Midnight Eclipse and it is fantastic. There is a thread on Magic Mum where there is a discount code for ordering from that site. I would say go for it, it is a great bag. I am carrying enough for two in mine. FP xx
ellee Posts: 666
That's a really good brand I'd say you'd get it on lots of sites. This site is pretty good and dedicated to changing bags *) www.happybags.co.uk I bought a pacapod bag myself :- http://www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk/detailfa ... y=BRN00042 BIt gimmicky maybe but i love it!
MammyC Posts: 3621
I was given the brown and pink one as a gift, I know she got it in a store in middleton in Cork. (somewhere near the playground ) if anybody out there knows where Im talking about. Sorry not very helpful, but I love the bag. Havent started using it yet but soon hopefully...
babybuzz Posts: 474
girls i think these bags are absolutely fab, but i couldnt justify the price at all
sunnygirl Posts: 1876
I've my heart set on one of these! They are fab. What sites can you buy from? Is it just that jellybean.ie one?
MummyLuv Posts: 2478
I have one and love it so much so that I bought one for my best mate too i get them from boohoobaby.ie They are expensive but they will last so if u think about it its not that bad my BM has gone through 4 changing bags in the last 3 years and she loves the jujubee one as its really durable
contented Posts: 2625
Ladies, You can get these bags from Tralee Gas Supplies, High Street, Tralee They are around €90 and I think they are cheaper than some of the websites. They've all the colours too. I don't know if they post them or not but I'm sure you could give them a buzz to find out. I'm definitely getting one, probably the purple paisley one. I just love them.