Juice Plus

Go to Health & Fitness

maria76
New Wolly

Juice Plus

Postby maria76 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:56 am

hi i am new to this group and have just started juice plus is anyone else on this or has anyone else tried juice plus

maria76
New Wolly

Re: Juice Plus

Postby maria76 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:04 am

last week before i started Juice Plus i weighed in at 15st6llb this week i am down 3llb to 15st3llb so not to bad

marialouise
Mini Wolly

Re: Juice Plus

Postby marialouise » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:28 pm

Hey Maria,
Well done on the 3lbs. Honestly though, I don't think Juice Plus is sustainable, or a good solution to long-term weight loss. I think myself it's a waste of money and you'd be better off spending money with either a dietician/nutritionist or a personal trainer. I lost 26lbs since October, following a very flexible nutrition plan from a professional, and learning new habits with cooking, meal prepping and exercise. The only expense was for the meal plan and there was no hunger or juices or anything, and most importantly I am keeping the weight off. Please don't get disheartened if those 3lbs come back - it's not your fault but I think it's just another fad diet and you could spend your money better on a long-term solution. Small steps are great though, so if this is the first step towards a healthier you, well done and keep up the good work!

Go to Health & Fitness

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T