****July 2015 Babies****

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Incogneeto Posts: 55
Well, after about a 4 year hiatus, I'm back here again. I was on the Napro thread for quite some time back in 2009 / 2010, and had my DD in November 2010. Prior to that I had had 2 m/c's. I've just gotten a BFP today with no fertility assistance and it looks like the 3rd of July is our due date. After having my DD, life got in the way and I didn't really get to post on here for a long time. In fact, I'm not sure what posting name I have here at the moment as I had to use my email address to log in. Here's hoping to a healthy and happy 9 months!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
I'm going to need to change my ticker!!
I can't just delete posts either. Hmmm, this is going to be a learning curve.
gillos Posts: 20
Congratulations! very faint positive this morning, very faint! trying not to get too excited. baby number 2, DD is nearly 22 months.
I tested again this morning and got a stronger line so hopefully all will go well. Congratulations to you too Gillos!!
puddin2 Posts: 1093
I would like to tentatively join too! BFP on Tuesday when I was 1 day late. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a 16 month old little girl :lvs My EDD is 6th July! :o)ll :o)ll
Another very faint line this morning so trying not to get too excited. My friend recently had a chemical pregnancy so that's at the front of my mind. AF was due today and hasn't arrived so fingers crossed. Will try to hold off a few days before another test. Hope to be here for the duration girls!
susan3/10/09 Posts: 51
Hi ladies, can I join u ? I got a BFP this morning!
puddin2 Posts: 1093
Big congrats to all! It's soooo hard to hold in the news isn't it?! I'm bursting but we've agreed not to tell anyone til Christmas day which seems soooooo long away!
I know, next 8 weeks seems avery long time! Does anyone have any pregnancy symptoms? Boobs a bit sensitive & only at times, but nothing else. sometimes I'd like to have a bit of reassuring morning sickness, but didn't last time either.