★★★July 2016 Babies★★★

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rubyb2015 Posts: 21
Hi ladies. I know it's very early days but iv just got my bfp and really hoping this little one sticks. I was originally in the Feb 2016 babies thread but sadly suffered a miscarriageat 11 weeks in July. WWe're only married 6 months and hope our first month ttc since mc will give us a healthy baby in July. Any July babies v out there yet :) come join me! !
Hi there . Thanks for the virtual company :) I've a horrid head cold at the minute have it almost a week dint seem to be able to get rid of it. I've also lost my sense of taste dunno whether that is the cold or pregnancy related . I'm hoping it's is because of the cold because I love food abs am struggling not being able to taste since last Thursday so I could only imagine what I'd be like if I couldn't taste anything for 9 months. Other than that I'm feeling fine. How about you?
Bambino2015 Posts: 15
I have a bit of a head cold and cough also that i cant seem to shake, other than that im feeling very tired. No nausea or sickness yet thankfully but it's early days!! What is your due date?
CraftyCracker Posts: 6
Hi Ladies, Got my bfp tonight and very excited to be coming on here to the July 2016, fingers crossed for happy and healthy pregnancies. I have one little boy already, he's 3, had hyperemisis while pregnant on him so hoping not to be as sick this time around. How's everyone feeling so far? X
Hi craftycracker welcome onboard!! I feel fine just very tired, i keep forgetting im pregnant because i dont really have have many symptoms yet apart from tiredness but im normally tired anyways, i have an 18 month old already who keeps me busy!! What's your EDD?
I'd say it'll be the middle/ close to the end of July. Off to the doctor tomorrow so should have a somewhat better idea then. When are you due? Have you been to the doctor yet?
Going by my dates im due the 12th July, im going to the doctor on friday!!
My due date is july 4th but i actually think it should be closer to july 9th.
I'm must back from the doctor who has referred me for an early scan to check my dates, she thinks I'm about 5wks so around the 7th July. Feeling fine so far wish I could remember from my first child how early the sickness started. Will ye tell people soon or wait until 12 wks, we told the parents and my sister at this stage and then everyone else after 12wks but bursting to tell already lol
tilly2012 Posts: 12
Hi. Got my bfp on Tuesday haven't been to doctor yet- hopefully make an appointment for mid next week. Its still early days yet by my dates i should be 4.5weeks. Looking forward to a July baby. Have no symptoms at all yet not even tiredness so terrified it's not real at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10