Menu

July 2018 Brides

Go to All Things Wedding

bellatobey
New Wolly

Re: July 2018 Brides

Postby bellatobey » Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:15 am

Hello! I'm new here. My name is Bella and I'm from Scottsdale, AZ. Dropped by to congratulate you guys in advance and I wish you all the best :)

nervous&excited
Mini Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:26 pm

We just sat down to do our guestlist. We thought we'd have about 80-100 people max we HAD to invite, turns out theres 140 with some cousins and parents friends left out O:| O:| O:| There goes the budget! We've also been trying to book a photographer, but none of our chosen ones are taking bookings until next year. Very Frustrating.

So now have band and venue booked, getting married in the venue.

Hows everyone else getting on?

paul duane photography
WOL Network

Postby paul duane photography » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:13 pm

nervous&excited wrote:We just sat down to do our guestlist. We thought we'd have about 80-100 people max we HAD to invite, turns out theres 140 with some cousins and parents friends left out O:| O:| O:| There goes the budget! We've also been trying to book a photographer, but none of our chosen ones are taking bookings until next year. Very Frustrating.

we have bookings as far as 2018, if we can be of any help to you?
Paul Duane Photography
Finalist Best wedding Photographer 2014, 2015 & 2016

Winner of the Creative wedding photographer of the year Award - by The Irish Wedding Awards

*Named amongst top 5 wedding photographers
in Ireland by Irish Wedding Diary Magazine*

Member of IPPA

IPPA Licentiate (Irish Professional Photographers Association)
http://www.paulduanephotography.ie
http://www.facebook.com/PaulDuanePhotography

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:25 am

nervous&excited wrote:We just sat down to do our guestlist. We thought we'd have about 80-100 people max we HAD to invite, turns out theres 140 with some cousins and parents friends left out O:| O:| O:| There goes the budget! We've also been trying to book a photographer, but none of our chosen ones are taking bookings until next year. Very Frustrating.

we've done our guest list & were at 240. I cant believe it , i thought we would have about 200 people as I have a large extended family who i am very close and H2B is self employed so will need to invite a lot of people...

Any photographer i've looked at will take bookings for 2018. I am in two minds though as the prices for Photography is madness, i dont really want a photographer but people are telling me its the only thing i have of my day, my local photo shop are now doing packages which seem good... i just think there is too much choice!

i have venue and church booked, just waiting to see another band & will decide then

nervous&excited
Mini Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:55 pm

I was the same about videographer. Still undecided, depending on budget. I definitely wouldn't be without a photographer though. They will capture moments you don't even know are happening and it will be so nice to look back on.

Help Plan My Wedding
WOL Network

Postby Help Plan My Wedding » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Hi,

Congratulations to all the 2018 couples and best of luck with your planning. If you need any advice or assistance planning any aspect of your wedding in Ireland or abroad we would be delighted to help. See http://helpplanmywedding.ie/ for more information.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] or on +353 89 4430414 and we can discuss your requirements in more detail.

Regards,

Stephen Neary
Help Plan My Wedding - Ireland & Abroad.

Best Men Band
nervous&excited
Mini Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:19 am

Im hoping to book my photographer soon and then wait a while to book anything else. hae you booked much girls? A girl that's getting married 2 days after me in my area has everything book! She even picked her dress on Saturday and paid for it!

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm meeting with photographer in the coming weeks, (whenever he is in my area!) and i think I am finally settled on the video.. We went to see a band showcase and we liked them, waiting to see another local band who are v popular, was meant to see them last week but they messaged me a week before to say the wedding had been called off! :weep

After that the "little" things can wait while i loose my life saving!

Similar situation also, i know a girl getting married in June 18 and she has EVERYTHING done! Wouldnt agree on that, id rather wait & get my dress, i change my mind that often!

x

jimmyjams
New Wolly

Postby jimmyjams » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:56 pm

Hey future brides thx god ppl on dis gettin married 2018.our date is set for 13 april hav few bits dun hotel booked,dj booked not doin band photographer booked and dress got any of you lovly gals got ideas for entertainment would like something for when dinner dun and dey movin room around

futuremrskelly
Mini Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 am

Booked my band at the weekend :) :)
My H2B isnt very involved in the prep so was lovely to have him out and about doing wedding-y stuff!! he said "we get married..." in a sentence, and i thought awwwww.... this is real!! (hormones!!)

re entertainment - not sure as to what you would go with when moving tables etc, but i have heard of the singing chef who is meant to be v popular..

PreviousNext

Go to All Things Wedding