July 2018 Brides

Go to All Things Wedding

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Re: July 2018 Brides

Postby futuremrskelly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:45 am

I keep forgetting that this is a July post & I'm not getting married until November!! :duh: :duh:

I bought FlipFlops in Penneys last night, white ones, they're only €1 each. Bought 20 pairs, dont know how many i'll need. I was thinking 40/50, i'm having 200+ at my wedding.

leavesfall
New Wolly

Postby leavesfall » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:38 pm

If somebody is interested there's a good option of Getting married in Dominican Republic . Although it's warm there but still it's very beautiful. So it's definitely worth your attention.

nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:58 am

has anyone got prices on flowers yet?

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes nervous &excited i've had 2 quotes

500 & 600

All included all bouquets and button holes, and church flowers

nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 am

is anyone doing evening invites?

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:27 am

Yeah i'll definitely be doing them.

Clontarf Castle
webcrest
New Wolly

Postby webcrest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 am

My proposal is that, first of all make a wedding planning checklist. It will help you know what things to do first, next and last. And one of the first things you need to decide on would be the wedding date too. In September 10 maybe it will be loving Sunday, My first cousin's wedding in London and I'm pretty much excited to a part of the Bride. When she told me about their wedding date it was the happiest moment of my life. We had spent much time together. :xxx

Valentina Pasqual
New Wolly

Postby Valentina Pasqual » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:11 pm

If you are searching the perfect location for your very special day, you may be interested in visiting taormine. com
Taormine is a magical seaside city in Sicily, Italy. In Taormine you may find the perfect Italian location! :-8

Emmajo.a1
New Wolly

Postby Emmajo.a1 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 am

Hi All,

Please let me know if there is anything we can do.
Chocolate Ears are the only Vintage Supplier of Chocolate Fountains in Ireland.
We can change the colour of our Delicious Belgian Chocolate from Pale Pastels to Deep Rich Colouring to match the theme of your event; it’s also Gluten Free & Nut Free!

At Chocolate Ears we are always embracing the Unique & Quirky. We are the only Golden Champagne Fountain Supplier & completely available to Hire!
If you have a Champagne Reception included in your Package you can choose to hire just the Fountain.

As we are inspired by Alice in Wonderland & all things Mad Hatter, a Fully Uniformed Server is onsite to serve your guests ensuring a complete Mess Free Zone.

Good Luck to All on your Special Day, no doubt it will be just perfect!

Emma

nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:17 pm

is everyone finding the saving hard, or is it just me? really feeling it this month. a few birthdays, Christmas and the telly blew :duh: :duh: hate being broke.

Previous

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: [email protected]
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T