July 2018 Brides

Go to All Things Wedding

nervous&excited
New Wolly

July 2018 Brides

Postby nervous&excited » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi everyone,

Just thought id start a july 18 thread as there doesn't seem to be one. Im 5th July. Hows everyones plans going :)

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Re: July 2018 Brides

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:15 pm

I'm getting married in Nov 18 - I havent seen a post for this!

I've been feeling silly when at wedding fayres and they ask whens your date? um 2 years away!

nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:26 pm

so glad you could join me futuremrskelly :o)ll :o)ll hopefully there will be a few more brides to join us soon! Hows your plans coming along? Where are you getting married?

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:48 am

:heartbeat: :heartbeat:
I was hoping i wasn't the only organised one !! Then my beautician told me she took a booking for 2019 :weep

I just booked my reception yesterday! The bridge house hotel in Tullamore. Where is yours?

nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:08 am

ohh its beautiful there, we have stayed a few times on weekends away. I love the entrance, it feels very grand :compress

Our reception is in Ballymagarvey Village. We cant decide if we want to get married there or in our local church. We're not holy joes in the slightest lol but at BMV you cant have the service until 3 o clock and Im not sure I want to wait until then. I feel like Ill be on edge all morning and just want to go!

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:23 am

Wow - I have heard its fab there!

I dont think I would be able to wait until 3pm, we're thinking 1.30pm at the latest as being November it will be darker earlier!

Do you have anything else booked?

Nikki Kavanagh
nervous&excited
New Wolly

Postby nervous&excited » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:25 am

Not not yet. We are going to see The Good times Band on Thursday night and hope to book them after that. They are really cool and modern so hope we like them in person.

What about you?

futuremrskelly
New Wolly

Postby futuremrskelly » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:28 am

Nope, I was hoping to just book the venue & leave it to rest for a few months!

I just dont know where to start with all that sort of stuff! Its all a little over whelming!

MiniJ
New Wolly

Postby MiniJ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:10 pm

Hey there! I'm on the 2017 thread and having a humanist ceremony at 3pm. I think their logic is that the ceremonies are a lot shorter and if you're in the venue already it means people are left drinking before the meal for a long time. When you're spending a lot on the venue the last thing you want is a load of buckled guests before the meal is served!!

Happy planning!

paul duane photography
WOL Network

Postby paul duane photography » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Ah brilliant, love when a new year thread pops up. Congrats everyone! hows all the planning coming along? 2018 will fly in just so ye know x

If anyone is at the searching for a photographer stage of their planning yet have a little look at my website to see if you like my style, and maybe get in touch, i travel all over Ireland and don't charge for travel fees :lvs

http://www.paulduanephotography.ie
Paul Duane Photography
Finalist Best wedding Photographer 2014, 2015 & 2016

*Named amongst top 5 wedding photographers
in Ireland by Irish Wedding Diary Magazine*

Member of IPPA

IPPA Licentiate (Irish Professional Photographers Association)
http://www.paulduanephotography.ie
http://www.facebook.com/PaulDuanePhotography

Next

Go to All Things Wedding

Weddingsonline.ie Ltd, Swords Business Campus, Balheary Rd, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Tel +353 1 905 9680 Email: office@weddingsonline.ie
Registered Company No: 318585 VAT Registration No: IE6338585T