July mammmies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bellabella Posts: 2750
Hello, does anyone want to moan or just talk?
BONSER Posts: 82
Hi, I'm a July mammie, feeling okay but get pains now and then, still getting mixed emotions of up & down. How do you think the time is going, overall its going kinda quick (well somedays it does) How are you feeling?
I feel exactly the same as you. i am getting round ligament pains. tHe hormones feel a bit worse now than the begining. I can feel very down one day and completely high the next. it's nice to know i am not alone. Overall i feel well, feel more normal lately. Hows your bump?
honestly today is the first day i feel like I have a bump, but my normal jeans havent closed for two weeks now, i feel like I have put on weight everywhere though but i am being careful, how about you, are you still in your normal clothes or have you tried any maternity stuff yet??
i am in maternity clothes a while. i was worried about such a big bump so early on and the doc said it's just because i am thin you see it quicker and anyway every womans bump grows at differnet rates.i have a scan tomorrow so i can't wait. the last scan put me 5 days ahead of my due date but i am leaving my ticker the way it is. Are you doing yoga or anything yet?
yeah that sounds about right, i had put weight on before I got pregnant so i have this weight on my tummy aswell so thats prob why i dont notice it as much as you, by the looks of things I think most of the weight is going on my back & ass!!!! Have you got heartburn yet?? No havent done any yoga but have just been walking etc.. Tell me are you thinking about Labour much?? i cant get it out of my head, ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck with the scan
Oh i do think about it BUT, i do not let myself listen to every feckin story about labour.Why do people launch into speeches about stitches etc when you tell them you are pregnant? Now i am very shy ( i get changed in the loo after the gym) but my doc explained to me that over the next few months i have to get over this as it tenses the stomach muscles and the possibilty of going over due is higher. i don't know how true this is ( i think he was making it up because i wouldn't let him do an internal scan at the start of the pregnancy) he got his way in the end. TO be honest it wasn't that bad. I am worried about getting an episitomy (sp) and doing a number 2 :-8 :-8 :-8 . So what should we do laugh it off or cringe??? i dont know but these are my major hang ups. DO you feel the same?
absoultely!!! I havent a breeze about anything, i have goosepimples now even thinking about it all, I am soo shy myself, oh the joys of it all!!! I think its best just to keep your ears closed around people who have already gone through it as I have felt worse listening to their stories. I'l tell ya its soo nerve wrecking :o0
I think the main thing is communicating with people you trust and building up a relationship with your doc. Sure we can support each other. MY God the time is flying.
Cowslip Posts: 761
Hi girls, I am a July Mammy as well ! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I am feeling good. My bump is coming along now. I bought a pair of maternity jeans at the weekend and they are really comfy ! I'm not thinking about the birth much, or names, or child minding facilities, or prams/car seats....I'll think about all that when I feel some definite kicks ! And today I think I might have some movement....I'm not sure..it could be wind but then no wind materializing so it could be, it does feel like flutters or bubbles bursting.....I really hope it is... Have either of you felt any movement ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9