July wedding in cork

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mariabonner Posts: 10
Just wondering if anyone can recommend band, florist etc dey mite hav dealt wit from cork for a wedding?
alan2015 Posts: 73
Try the scene wedding band there from dublin but travel all over the country definately worth checking out
tooty Posts: 95
You could try Ian indrix,fab band,played at our wedding couple months ago and they were brilliant, everyone commented on how great they were.Definitely recommend.
Veronica Tadman Wedding Singer Posts: 88
Hi there, I can recommend a number of bands for the Cork area. Send me a PM and I will help you out. Otherwise, have you tried the Sophies service finder on this website? It will send out a general request to all relevant suppliers and then they will email you with their prices and availability. Hope this is of help. Veronica x
Bonni Posts: 34
I dont normally write on these pages but I cannot but recommend my florist: Catherine of West Cork Wedding Flowers. She does the whole county of Cork. She does so much extra including free lanterns along the aisle, lit candles along the side of the Church etc. She's unbelievably accommodating, helpful and talented. And she's really reasonable. Her website is Check out her Facebook page. You honestly will be thrilled if you pick her as your florist!