jumping on the TTC train

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
ok so we have decided to start TTC, we both really really want this for different reasons we have post phoned the wedding. this is last month for my pill so i wont be renewing it, so im taking folic acid id say last 3 months do i need to take vitamins.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Good luck SS!! You can get a really good supplement in Boots called MumtoBe, it's a Boots brand and it has all the right vits, mins and folic acid and omegas.
clucky Posts: 26471
whooo hoooooooooo welcome to the dark side im sidelined at the mo - but will be watching carefully
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
YIPEEE :o)ll No I would'nt just take the folic acid,how long are you on it?
thanks girlies yay oh im all excited, ah dolly on it about 3 months now id say but that mum2be sounds good
Me Julia Posts: 1352
best of luck SS. Hope it happens quickly for you!!!
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Best of luck SS and welcome I'm taking Sanatogen Pronatal plus omega 3. was reading the box and it does sound excellent. Has all the required vitamins and minerals and is specifically made for building a healthy baby. looking forward to hearing your BFP news.
bellabella Posts: 2750
Thats the best news i've heard in a long time. The best of luck to you SS and i am looking forward to hearing about your bfp.Just sit back now and relax. You have always been great cheering everyone on from the sidelines so for once it's great to see you on the court and letting others cheer you on for a change. :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
cool must check for that as well HM, kinda scary but exciting as well in a way
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Delighted for you Strawberry!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: