Just a Moan

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Groovy Chick Posts: 70
Is it just me but since we have been ttc everybody else is having babies, two of my best friends announced their pregnant in the last few weeks, god even Ray Darcy's Jenny is pregnant, and babies their everywhere, i am even dreaming babies!!!!!!!! Sorry for ranting but it makes you feel its never going to happen O:|
bellabella Posts: 2750
YES YES YES. Everyone is pregnant it seems like an epidemic. It will happen you have to stay positive. I know it is hard but staying positive is the only way. best of luck.
I know your right BellaBella..........positive thoughts. God when i think of how innocent i was before i got into this TTC game, thought once you did the deed without protection that nine months later out pops the baby.......seems to work in the movies
Tell me about it. God talk about being silly and all that worrying 4 nothing. Are you hoping that this will be your month? I am praying it will happen but in my heart of hearts i know i will get a bfn. Its so hard :cry:
I had thought it was going to be my month, but got AF yesterday, and it was 2 days late, so my hopes were up as i am as regular as clockwork, it can be very disheartening, but sure we live in hope.
AH sorry chick, fingers crossed for next month. It will happen i know it will. how long have you been trying? best of luck for next month.
willthiswork Posts: 1995
wait til your trying ten months, then you will no all about it!!
I know these things don't happen overnight believe me. I have a good friend who it nearly took two years and now she is four months pregant with her second child. The whole ttc thing got her really down and depressed, and on the first day of going for IVF she found out she was pregant, the natural way!!
willthiswork Posts: 1995
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across as bitchy. When we started trying I thought it would happen straight away. His sister announced she was pregnant when we were trying 3 months, not her kids are three months old! It just keeps getting harder.
Willthiswork, you did not come across as bitchy. I can only try to understand your fustration and sadness.It must be very hard on you. Dont give up ok. if you ever want to rant or if you need a shoulder to cry on myself and the other girls are here 4 u (well virtually) mind yourself :xxx