Just back from gym...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

cmor Posts: 638
and can't move - has to be a good sign! 2 inches off my waist since last check (2 weeks ago) wohoo :o)ll :o)ll
caitni2000 Posts: 434
Woo hoo!! Me too!! and I feel GREAT! Well done cmor!! The only think that beats the adrenalin of a good work out is seeing the results in the mirror and on the scales!!! Good for you, keep at it!!
every time i post it comes up twice >:o(
Take 2! Posts: 403
Well done to both of you!! am trying to motivate myself to go after work........... gear is in the car.... but has been since last wk! :o0
cmor Posts: 638
thanks girls! Delights with inch loss - weight loss hasn't been good at all but at least the inches are coming off :o)ll
LadyMary Posts: 1050
Fair play to you girls, its not easy but when you can see results ain't it great.
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
Well done :thnk its a great feeling....not being able to move :o0
Muscle weighs heavier than fat, so you're probably just building more muscle - if they're really sore that means they're repairing themselves and getting bigger - which also means you burn a lot more fat a lot faster to feed your muscle! Shotgun - take that gear outta the car and carry it around with you to motivate yourself!! It is hard to get into but it is sooooo worth it!
Insert-Name-Here Posts: 762
I said that to a fitness instructor once that muscle weights heavier than fat, he replied: “but a pound of fat is equal to a pound of muscle” I was a little embarassed :-8
chaos Posts: 1904
[quote="cmor":10tgvuvj]thanks girls! Delights with inch loss - weight loss hasn't been good at all but at least the inches are coming off :o)ll[/quote:10tgvuvj]WELL DONE!! what you doing in the gym? i seem to be toning up slowly but inches are kind of the same?? i need to loose 1 inch off my waist by the end of april