just back from the early pregnancy unit

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lou gav Posts: 508
I had a bit of discharge on friday night and today I had alot of discharge. I also had period type pains :o( , I went straight over to my doctor and she sent me to the hospital. They were great in the early pregnancy unit, so nice and supportive. Everything is still where it should be and I have an appointment for next monday for my next scan to check for a heart beat. I'm off work for the week and I will be taking it day by day. Of course everyone now knows, as it was my Grans funeral today. I'm gutted I missed it but I'm sure she'll understand.
Wannabamama Posts: 481
Lou, I hope everything is ok, take it easy and best of luck on Monday. :action32
dovedro Posts: 1295
Take it easy lou gav and good luck on monday :xxx
Wanna Baby Posts: 58
Oh God you poor pet. My heart goes out to you. I'll be saying a prayer that everything is fine for you. And don't worry about missing the funeral - of course your Gran would understand. Take care. :xxx
Thanks guys, it's going to be a long week and hopefully we woun't see any more blood before then!
oirish Posts: 1541
hi lou, I see what you mean about the similarities now !! sorry to hear about your gran :( that's not easy on top of everything else hun. now, I wonder if we live anywhere near each other we could crack up with boredom in company :o0 delighted everything was ok at the scan tho did you get a pic to take home?? lucky u back in a week i've TWO weeks to wait :)
NewGirl Posts: 1143
Take it easy hon, I can understand what you are going through as I had the same experience twice 2-3 days apart but thankfully everything turned out fine. Look after yourself :xxx
No pictures!!!! I do think this will be a very long week, but I don't want to see the hospital before next Monday!! It's all about the little one right now. I'll catch up on the soaps and read a few good books, beauty sleep here I come :zzzz:
july7812 Posts: 1787
Hi lou - sorry to hear your having a tough time at the moment - as you say feet up and loads of books etc for the week. Im sure your gran would understand & I'm sure she is looking after this little bean for you. Take care of yourself and best of luck next monday - mind yourself. July