Just drank a whole litre of orange juice

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mooky Posts: 1501
is this normal? i cant get enough of it lately.. i still want more... its like its making more thirsty, buts its still all i want to quench the thirst.. i cant stop :o(
aston Posts: 4100
Hi mooky, I was the exact same when I was pregnant with DS! I tried to water it down though cause I really was drinking it by the bucket load :o0 Am starting to drink it again with this pregnancy, think its cause I dont like tea or coffee at the moment so loving orange juice! :wv
Mrslovealot Posts: 656
I thought it was a sign of a girl but obviously not!
babychino Posts: 634
Orange juice cravings is supposed to be a sign you're having a girl, but Aston has disproved that old wives tale :o0 I was so thirsty in the 1st trimester, couldn't stop drinking water, thought something was wrong but GP said body needs extra fluid for the extra blood it's pumping to the uterus.
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
[quote="Mrslovealot":3r3jho7a]I thought it was a sign of a girl but obviously not![/quote:3r3jho7a] I heard it was a sign for a boy?????
Piggle Posts: 1770
I have been obsessed with OJ and oranges for my whole pregnancy, one day I drank a litre of OJ and ate three oranges next thing my poo became orange, thats when I knew I had to lay off it :) :) And I'm having a boy, so must be one of those "tales" :)
digsy Posts: 1257
I also drank it by the bucketloads and i had a girl.
funkyfish Posts: 7626
i used to drive into town to get tropicana, i'd buy 2 cartons. knock back one in the car and the rest when is got home.... a boy i;d say for you.... also craved big dirty chunks of meat... iron and vitamin c the body is an amazing thing... demanding what it wants... now ds loves orange juice as a flavouring in his dinners.
Hoping42 Posts: 536
I couldn't get enough of the orange capri sun, I had to restrain myself not to drink the whole 10 pack in one day...am sure I got pretty close though!
mooky Posts: 1501
so i'm not on my own.. thanks ladies... i wasnt even dignified enough to pour into into the glass.. drank it all straight from the carton in the space of half an hour.. delish!!! i'm convinced i'm having a girl, so we'll see!