Just for fun - has anyone named their babas or bump?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Elegance Posts: 2848
Hi everyone - rather than call our little baba to be 'it' we decided to name it! Ours is called Obama! We started ttc on our honeymoon and Obama won his election then- and then we got our BFP the day he was inaugrated - so it seemed fitting that we use his namesake! Anyone got any names for thier little beans?
madhatter01 Posts: 495
HAHA very funny! We call them BUBA lol
Emme Posts: 4735
Yes but I can't say as I'll be spotted but it's a sporting hero of DH's! God love the little thing if it's a girl. Spent the first 9 months of it's life being referred to as a boys name!
Dairy Queen Posts: 3707
yes and it was kinda masculine. good thing he turned out to be a boy. Only problem is we accidentaly reffered to DS as the name a few times by accident in the early days!!
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
We're just referring to my non existant bump as Beanie!! :o0
dreamer Posts: 3941
We call ours a dimunitive version of my nickname - its not gender specific!!! Also, about a week ago when I felt it was time, I opened an email account in babs name and send "Daddy to be" messages of updates etc!!! How babs is today - what babs is up to - generally kicking the crap out of Mammy!!! etc etc I know I am a saddo!!! :o0
maisedon Posts: 1394
We call ours "Junior" or "Little ([i:309oqgat]DH's nickname[/i:309oqgat])" *)
Sphynx Posts: 6795
DS was always "The Bean". This one is "The Stowaway" because DS is mad into pirates and we're always telling him he's Captain Jack in his pirate pyjamas and god love him he doesn't have a clue what mammy's got hiding in her belly :o0
Emme Posts: 4735
dreamer thats beyone cute! So nice!
newbie24 Posts: 530
Ours is called the Bambino and my work mates have all been calling it Benji !!! No idea on the sex either, so hopefully if it's a girl, she won't be offended !