Just found this website for all you Pg Mommas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
I was watching a show & the couple owned this maternity clothing site called It has lovely stuff on it & some great bits too.
Elegance Posts: 2848
thanks vonny! hope you are doing ok?
vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Thanks Elegance, I'm having a very touch & go week this week. Very weepy but I think I needed it. I'm going to see a woman on Monday about sacral cranial therapy, apparently she has had great results with infertility so she's worth the try. Congrats again to you, how are you feeling?
Elegance Posts: 2848
its been a long old road for you pet. think you are entitled to have weepy days. :xox never heard about sacral cranial therapy before. i assume its to do with the head? your right its worth a try. have you ever tried acupuncture. have heard great things about that online. i have been doing great, but had a bad evening today. my symptoms seemed to disappear this evening and it threw me into a panic. prob overreacting, but think that is something that i'll have to get used to - until i have my little baby in my arms i'll have days when i worry like mad. i cant wait till i get to the stage that i'm ready to look at maternity clothes - so thanks for that link - i've saved it for later on..... I'll be thinking of you pet - really hope you get your bfp soon :xox