Just got BFP !

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
I just did a clearblue digital test and it said pregnant 2-3 weeks. I got the feeling over the weekend that i might be pregnant as my boobs were tender but only at night time if thats even normal and i also feel very bloated. Anyway i had a mc on June 25th so 7 weeks ago and i was 7 weeks gone and we did decide we would ttc again immediately but now im so sick with worry that something is wrong or something will go wrong. I expected the test to say 3+ weeks so i suppose thats not helping matters either. I dont want to even think about going to the gp to confirm things in case anything goes wrong again. Has anyone any advice? Should i get some cheap internet pregnancy tests and test every couple of days just to make sure the line gets stronger or what exactly happens with these tests as i have only ever used the clear blue digital ones.
i want one Posts: 2893
awe hun im so so delighted to read this :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months hope they fly by :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Lureal Posts: 455
Firstly congrats!! :o)ll :o)ll secondly please please take my advice and don't do anymore tests. I made a mistake doing this with clearblue and when they didn't say what they should it always made me anxious. Don't do any more. I had a miscarriage in February and got bfp again in April and I am here now all going well. I have let myself worry so much though and trying my best to enjoy it now. I would advise you to try to just enjoy think and think positive thoughts!
i want one Posts: 2893
sorry got so excited to read the first line that i had to go back and read the rest of the message. i think maybe get it confirmed with your doc and they might hopefully send you for an early scan given your history just to out your mind at ease. i hope it all works out for you. test again in a few days with CB and im sure the reading will have gone to 3+ weeks. maybe u just ovd later after the mc and you arent as far along as u thought.
May 08 Wife Posts: 1642
Just made GP appointment for Fri evening so please god this time everything will be ok with our bean :lvs Its going to be a very long few weeks until scan.
28-sept-10 Posts: 1832
aw huge congrats :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll try not to worry yourself, relax and enjoy it :babydust: :babydust: wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :stork:
Happymammy2010 Posts: 837
Try not to worry there is no reason why things will go wrong this time. Like another poster said its likely that you Ov'd later than you thought. I had a mc last year in March and I got my BFP in April, I thought I was nearly a week further along than what they told me at my 1st scan but I just must have Ov'd later than I thought. I now have a very healthy and happy 7 month old DD. You should try to organise an early scan with the EPU in your hospital. Congratulations and I wish you a happy & healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
redroses Posts: 714
Huge congrats to you on your great news. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll I hope everything goes great and you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. Try not to worry that anything is wrong and enjoy it. There are plenty of moments when i as worried but everything is going good so far! Best of luck. :o)ll :o)ll
Fx and tx Posts: 378
Congrats on your BP :o)ll Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months. I had a MC in March and it took 6 weeks for my AF to come back and after that both cycles I had were 33 days, so maybe your cycle changed slightly after the MC.