Just got my BM dresses from RK Bridal!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

murmers Posts: 185
My dresses arrived this morning from RK Bridal, Im absolutely delighted with the service. It took six weeks and the order is perfect, as I was going for a yellow dress with ivory sash I was kinda nervous that the order would get mixed up but everything was correct. I got three Dessy After Six dresses for €450 including customs! Couldnt be happier and would highly recommend RK Bridal!
cora11 Posts: 348
Hi Murmers I just PMd you there-thats a fantastic saving for such fab dresses. Thanks for the message earlier :thnk
mrsberries Posts: 462
[quote="murmers":25z5vnid]My dresses arrived this morning from RK Bridal, Im absolutely delighted with the service. It took six weeks and the order is perfect, as I was going for a yellow dress with ivory sash I was kinda nervous that the order would get mixed up but everything was correct. I got three Dessy After Six dresses for €450 including customs! Couldnt be happier and would highly recommend RK Bridal![/quote:25z5vnid] Hi Got my wedding dress from them - they are fab arent they?? Need to get the bridesmaid dress soon. Can you tell me, did you have to call RK Bridal for the price before you ordered (just like the wedding dress)? Thanks :)
Hi mrsberries, I didnt have to phone them, sent an email first that I was interested in buying from them and they wrote back telling me exactly what to email them next. Pain free!! The dresses were here in six weeks, delighted! How long did it take for your dress to come? Im going dress shopping today but think I might order from RK Bridal if they have a dress that I like! M.
mrsberries Posts: 462
Hey Thanks for that! The site seems to have changed since I ordered with them back in June. A lot more user friendly! Ordered at the end of June and got it late August. Wasnt due til September so plenty of time!
makeupaddict Posts: 592
Have either of you got their email addy because i cant seem to find it on their website.
[email protected]
makeupaddict Posts: 592
Great thanks a million