Just had pregnancy confirmed....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wifetobe Posts: 1438
I'm due May 4th only 4 weeks gone!! What else should I be doing? When do you contact hospital?! Oh god Im so nervous and excited!!
S0phia Posts: 367
Fab - congrats!! welcome to pregnancy! If you know what hospital/consultant you want contact them asap, its never too soon as alot get booked up v quickly! Get yourself what to expect when you are expecting and most of all enjoy every minute ! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
newbie24 Posts: 530
Congratulations Wife to be!! Only 14 days before your wedding too - a double celebration!! Contact your GP is the first thing... they will confirm the pregnancy and give you some advice on what to eat, avoid etc. Well that was my experience and my GP was great, but I know a few other girls didn't think there GP's we're all that helpful.... Mine gave me a list of consultants for Holles Street hospital that she'd recommend, so I called them straight away and wa amazed to find that out of a list of 8, 5 we're fully booked for April which is when I'm due, so definitely get the ball rolling early !!! I haven't had bloods or anything done yet, thats scheduled with the doctor on the 4th September and I've booked a private early scan (the 2nd one, too paranoid to wait!) on the 18th September as Holles Street won't scan me until I'm 18 weeks..... And once thats all done, you can relax and get ready for the symptoms and enjoy the changes that your body will go through!! O-O O-O
Amberangel Posts: 488
Wife tobe - delighted to hear your good news :o)ll
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
Hi wifetobe :wv Just want to say congratulations to you - I followed your ups and downs while on I was on the TTC thread, so it's great to see you here! Book your GP appt asap and get onto your maternity hospital straight away. Exciting times ahead...... :o)ll Zilla07
sherbetlemon Posts: 927
Oooh congrats. What a nice wedding present! :o)ll
Mrs Magoo Posts: 475
Congratulations Wifetobe you must be so excited!! :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you all the best for your wedding and your pregnancy O-O O-O