Just had to turn off Ray D'arcy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
Seriously, O:| Sitting here eating my brekkie and had to turn it off. why do I want to be listening to Mariread moaning and groaning AGAIN. She was at it again yesterday I think, and a few weeks ago it was screeching and squealing over the fish thing. Sorry maybe I'm being a moody cow today, but God I suddenly find her so annoying. Silence is better. Oh and if I have to listen to her singing again I will be on the look out for a new morning show.
paperclips Posts: 3146
I cant stand her either. She wrecks my head. Its so obvious that Ray fancies her, how does Jenny put up with the two of them. I watched the first episode of The Social and Mairead was on it, had to switch off.
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I cant f cuking stand her O:| O:| , Shes a real "know it all", although paperclips I never really thought Ray faniced her though, just thought they both had a "flirty" type of personality, Although I do wish I worked at Google, Holy sh1t they are spoiled :o0 :o0
eefc Posts: 1201
Only listening to the RD show since August and I found Mairead very funny at the start. And then the fish thing happened. For the love of Jesus like.... Tried switching to 2fm there one morning but Hector is far too annoying and Tubbers puts me to sleep.... Its a tough call....
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
I don't listen to the radio much - what's the fish thing? Also, what was she moaning about today? Fill me in!
SookieStackhouse Posts: 3135
It is only in the last few months that I find her contributions to the show soo annoying. Maybe I'm more intolerant in my old age :o0 I hate the way she's portrayed as the token "sexy" one. She's the one acting out the sex scene yesterday, or having to get into a swimming suit for the fish piece, all the men texting in drooling over their radios, I find it really off putting. I used to enjoy when she was on the panel so I don't know why its all annoying me so much now. SK they're in Google HQ and she was getting a massage, so all you could hear was her moaning about how good it was, in her sexy voice O:| And a few weeks ago they did a feature on the fish pedicure thing. She screamed her way through it and then they did it again recently but she had to put her whole body into the tank, well it was as if she was having the big O on air.
[quote="Smileykaz":3arnw5ew]I don't listen to the radio much - what's the fish thing? Also, what was she moaning about today? Fill me in![/quote:3arnw5ew] Here you go SK - if you can bear it! She is just so whingey and whiney :action34
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
Just watched a bit there, had to turn the sound off with the screaming! Bit of an overreaction there. Thought I guess for radio if she had just put her feet in and said 'Oh grand, feet are in now' it wouldn't have come over as much on the airwaves. YOu have to over exaggerate things on radio I guess. Still a bit ear splitting though!!
Yup and they played that clip for about a week after- eugh. O:|
Terri1 Posts: 1158
Can't stand her either. Actually Ray is doing my head in too lately! I wish Ian did the 9-12 show too!