Just one last push!!! Please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

monkeybear Posts: 1926
Hi wollies, We've only got one week left to try get as many votes as possible to try win our honeymoon, so if you havent already registered to vote please please please do so and vote every 24hrs until next friday 19th!! you only need to give an email address to activate the acc, a username and password to register and you can opt out of them contacting you in the future. register here and then you can vote here it really would mean the world to us if we won, we need to stay in the top 10 to be in with a chance but we hope if we are in the top spot then our chances could be higher!!! Thanks in advance
Keeva Posts: 45
Just registered and voted... best of luck! :eek (Will try more during the week!!)
monkeybear Posts: 1926
Thanks so much Keeva, I saw the message you let on the page too O-O really appreciate your help with this :wv
www.giftsandvouchers.ie Posts: 92
Hi there, Registered and placed a vote for you! Hope it helps. Can you place more than one vote for you? If so let me know and when I think of it I will log back in and do it again. Best of luck. Sian xx
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
You can vote once a day Sian. Best of luck monkeybear, still voting for you O-O
tootsy Posts: 779
still voting every day good luck
harpy Posts: 106
Oh monkeybear, The title of your posting reminds me of my long labour. Oh the horror! :o0