Just saying hi...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

so excited bride Posts: 86
Hi girls, We just got our BFP today - 2nd month trying so am slightly shocked to be honest. Planning to go to the doc next week and get it confirmed for definite. I've no doubt I'll be on with a million stupid questions once we have confirmation from the doc... SO SO SO EXCITED GIRLIES..... :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
milis Posts: 7998
Congrates :o)ll :o)ll Wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months ahead!
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
Congrats and a happy and healthy pregnancy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
lisa Posts: 1612
Congrats, wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.
red_rubies Posts: 2424
:o)ll :o)ll Yay!! Congrats!! Here's to a happy, healthy 8+ months!!!! :o)ll :o)ll
tilsun Posts: 4506
Many congrats to you :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
naughtybutnice Posts: 1858
CONGRATULATIONS :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll ask as many questions as you like there's always someone who can help with the answer. wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
Congrats thats great news :o)ll There is a good sticky at the top of the page explaining what to do when you get your bfp its def worth a read. Dont be afraid to ask any questions everyone on here is great for advice.
piripiri Posts: 165
congrats so excited!! that's just the best feeling in the world!! :o)ll :o)ll
Dollydo Posts: 759
Congratulations :o)ll Make sure if you have questions to write them out.. I had a list in my head and as soon as he said the magic words.. congratulations your pregnant.. .they went STRAIGHT out of my head haha