Just slipped in the shower

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vonnyoc Posts: 2688
Got such a fright girls, fell on my bum and my right side. I pulled my groin and feeling a little pulling and pressure. The pain in my side and bum is awful. Dh is at the cinema, I'm a little worried
JanuaryJones Posts: 164
Ring the midwife at your hospital or have you health insurance where you can call the 24hr nurse line to reassure you
I think I'll give the a&e a ring just to be on the safe side.
Just rang them and the midwife said to hold tough and see how I am. If I start bleeding or get tightening on my tummy to come in straight away.
Sassypants Posts: 4461
Well it's good that they weren't concerned. How you feeling now vonny? You may have just strained your pelvis/groin area is all. Go easy and try to not pull your legs apart too much (tip from yoga teacher for when pregnant ladies have sore pelvis(es)) so try to keep your knees together as much as you can... ;o) Hope all is ok tomorrow.
Dr of love Posts: 425
You poor thing, hope you are okay. They are tougher little things than you imagine and as long as you didnt land belly first on top of anything, at this stage its probably just you that will suffer. x
windycity Posts: 2241
How are you this morn vonny? x
annonTTCer Posts: 532
hope ur feeling better this morning Vonny!! was thinkig of you all night you poor thing!
jewellb Posts: 2389
Only seeing this vonny hope your ok today!! I'm so afraid of slipping in shower I get in and out like an old woman!! Hope your feeling ok xx
Positive2012 Posts: 481
Hope all is well. I'm sure you got an awful fright. It would make us all more conscious of how easily it can happen. xxx