Just spent €500...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
...in town, thought I had a load of stuff, came home, looking at it on the bed, all I got was 2 pairs of shoes, a sun hat, a body lotion, 2 tubes of lip gloss, 2 skirts, 4 tops...actually it came to €471...rounded it up for dramatic effect!
breeze Posts: 1175
Fair play to you girl, Im waiting till the start of may, SSIA, cannot wait :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
My flexible friend is not so limber anymore- not much of a friend now either :o( [img:1sbf8o1i]http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/rsl/lowres/rsln174l.jpg[/img:1sbf8o1i]
Dcd Posts: 1471
Ya think that's bad?? I spent over €1500 on the kids today, and it's not even anyones birthday O:|
Looney07 Posts: 2393
So did I Judi and like wise it looks like fook all now at home. I got 2 strapless bra's for dress fitting (was not sure which one so got both), then I bought 3 new ones 2 nice new white ones and a pink one for under my the dress I am wearing the day after wedding. Oh yeah don't forget the matching knickers, bikinis, flipflops and sexy nightwear :o0 I'm such a diaster BM had to pull me out of shops before I (when I say I it refers to mastercard) spent anymore. So all and all it looks like us wols will be sitting in for a few weeks eh? :o0
I bought nothing practical, all impulse purchases, all hidden in the boot of the car til h2b goes out later...why??? O:|
pluppy Posts: 3519
ohhhhhhhh i love sprees like that are your shoes nice???
2 fab pairs. One cool pair of Sketchers, will match everything for going out, and extremely comfortable, and one totally uncomfortable but utterly fab pair of sandals!!!
pluppy Posts: 3519
well i think the more uncomfortable the more fabulous >:o)
Dcd Posts: 1471
Sketchers for going out??? Are there Sketchers for going out??? I love sketchers runners they're so comfie.. if they do going out shoes I'm sorted for life! :o0