Just want to say......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
hi to all the Wollies who joined/became regulars when I was away :wv There are a few names that I dont recognise but hope to get chatting to you all at some stage :lvs
clucky Posts: 26471
thats all well and good but where is your report lazy ass
I know I know!! I promise I will do it this afternoon O:o) Spent all yesterday trying to load photos to photobox.ie but cant seem to do it in - cant download whatever software is needed on the work pc O:|
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Awww that's lovely and really nice of you NW. Don't mind that Clucky wan - she's just a nosy hole who wants to have a read of it and a nose at your photos.
Christmas B Posts: 6191
Yes!!!!!! Dying to read your report!!!! :wv
oh sorry yes meant to say welcome to all the new wollies please dont be afraid we are all here for your chatting pleasure - any hints or tips are passed on for a nominal fee
Well I dont think I will be posting pics for all and sundry to see - what I will do is send anyone I've met/chatted to regularly (and who I know doesnt know me!) the link to the photos (if I ever get it working) or if you want to pm me your email address I will send you one or two photos??
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Yeah but they are not all like one Wollie in particular who was trying to charge €10 for her mass booklet template. Who was that again?
Christmas B Posts: 6191
[quote="Cocoa":1b6e6qxl]Yeah but they are not all like one Wollie in particular who was trying to charge €10 for her mass booklet template. Who was that again?[/quote:1b6e6qxl] Oh yeah!! Remember that!!! I'd love to see the snaps nw gal!!! I'll pm you my e-mail address!!! :wv
[quote="Cocoa":5hiz4kpg]Yeah but they are not all like one Wollie in particular who was trying to charge €10 for her mass booklet template. Who was that again?[/quote:5hiz4kpg] was it allo?