Menu

Kaloo Soft Toys

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Florrie06 Posts: 316
Does anyone happen to know of anywhere in Dublin that stock Kaloo soft toys? I'm desperately trying to track down a similar version of one that DD won't go to sleep without. It desperately needs a wash and I'm terrified of losing it and not having a replacement. Have come across plenty of websites but none ship to Ireland - no joy on E-bay either. Thanks :thnk
liberty Posts: 773
I think the gift shop in Blanchardstown SC stock them. Its called Inspiring Ideas and it is in the same retail park as Mamas and Papas, Atlantic Homecare etc. Good luck!
satsuma Posts: 182
Was going to say there too, also have seen them in the card shop in the hibernian way off grafton street - I think it's called SWALK. They are lovely!
kila2008 Posts: 678
mrscat Posts: 1082
Bob & Kate's in Clane stock them, but they are closing down :o( fabulous soft toys.
Florrie06 Posts: 316
I went into SWALK on Hibernian Way and while they didn't have the one I was looking for in stock - V helpful girl there reckons she can order it in for me so I'm delighted!! Kila - that's so cute! I hope Maggie, Paddy and the 3 little kittens are keeping well ! Thanks a million for all the replies - much appreciated!
Service Finder
henry22 Posts: 1
I especially like this store of delicate toys.You can see different accumulations of toys in this store.There quality was so great and it doesn't damage to your child.Last month I have acquired some delicate toys for my niece from this store, they are truly cute and decent. My niece loved to play with them.