Menu

Kaloo Soft Toys

Go to Mums & Kids

Florrie06
Mini Wolly

Kaloo Soft Toys

Postby Florrie06 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Does anyone happen to know of anywhere in Dublin that stock Kaloo soft toys? I'm desperately trying to track down a similar version of one that DD won't go to sleep without. It desperately needs a wash and I'm terrified of losing it and not having a replacement.

Have come across plenty of websites but none ship to Ireland - no joy on E-bay either.

liberty
Princess Wolly

Postby liberty » Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:25 pm

I think the gift shop in Blanchardstown SC stock them. Its called Inspiring Ideas and it is in the same retail park as Mamas and Papas, Atlantic Homecare etc. Good luck!

satsuma
Mini Wolly

Postby satsuma » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:08 pm

Was going to say there too, also have seen them in the card shop in the hibernian way off grafton street - I think it's called SWALK. They are lovely!

kila2008
Major Wolly

Postby kila2008 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:56 pm

Last edited by kila2008 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrscat
Royal Wolly

Postby mrscat » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Bob & Kate's in Clane stock them, but they are closing down :o( fabulous soft toys.

Florrie06
Mini Wolly

Postby Florrie06 » Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:37 pm

I went into SWALK on Hibernian Way and while they didn't have the one I was looking for in stock - V helpful girl there reckons she can order it in for me so I'm delighted!!

Kila - that's so cute! I hope Maggie, Paddy and the 3 little kittens are keeping well !

Thanks a million for all the replies - much appreciated!

Service Finder
henry22
New Wolly

Re: Kaloo Soft Toys

Postby henry22 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:13 am

I especially like this store of delicate toys.You can see different accumulations of toys in this store.There quality was so great and it doesn't damage to your child.Last month I have acquired some delicate toys for my niece from this store, they are truly cute and decent. My niece loved to play with them.

Go to Mums & Kids