karaoke hire???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
hey, Wondering if someone might be able to help me, DH is 30 in a couple of weeks and we are having a small bday bbq for him, im also hoping to surprise him and hire out a karoke machine thing, wondering if anyone can tell me how much thes cost to hire or if they could recommend a company. Thanks mrs Summer.
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Hey Mrs - I know that up North some video shops hire them out (extra vision etc..) no idea how much that costs though!! So probably not much help!! Singstar??!?!
Oh right didnt know that, actually just rang a place that said €125.00 for 3600 songs and they deliver and collect, seems ok to me, We have that xbox karaoke thing but we used it at xmas and havent downloaded any more songs and all the same gang will be there :o0
jellywellies Posts: 2268
yeh thats seems dead on. All I would say is dear love your neighbours with 3600 to listen too .... :o0 :o0
[quote="jelly84":b6tr6xxt]yeh thats seems dead on. All I would say is dear love your neighbours with 3600 to listen too .... :o0 :o0[/quote:b6tr6xxt] I know, and im sooooooo bad, thank God our next door neighbour has a place in spain and goes for the whole summer :o0 :o0